Bexley North Station upgrade
What's this about?
The NSW Government is improving accessibility at Bexley North Station as part of the Transport Access Program. The project aims to make stations accessible to those with a disability, limited mobility, parents/carers with prams and customers with luggage.
- a new lift and upgraded station entrance, stairs and canopy
- two new accessible parking spaces in the commuter car park
- new accessible pathways throughout the station precinct, including a new ramp to the commuter car park
- reconfigured and upgraded commuter car park, including two new accessible parking spaces
- improved amenities such as accessible toilets, CCTV and lighting.
Have your say
There are three ways you can submit your feedback:
- Email: [email protected]
- Online: consultation website
- Mail: Transport Access Program - Bexley North
Associate Director Environmental Impact Assessment
Transport for NSW
Locked Bag 6501
St Leonards NSW 2065
Have your say by 22 February 2019.