Blackwall Road intersection upgrades
What's this about?
The NSW Government is providing up to $19 million in funding to improve travel time and safety for road users on the Woy Woy Peninsula by upgrading key intersections.
Transport for NSW is proposing to upgrade:
- Blackwall and McMasters Road intersection
- intersections at Blackwall Road, Allfield Road and Farnell Road
- intersections at Memorial Avenue, Barrenjoey Road and Maitland Bay Drive
- construction of a raised pedestrian crossing on Blackwall Road, south of the Victoria Road roundabout.
The proposed upgrades will improve journey times, manage traffic congestion and improve road safety.
The initial designs will be on display for community feedback between Monday 10 February and Friday 6 March 2020 at Woy Woy Library on the corner of Blackwall Road and Oval Avenue.
Have your say
There are two ways you can provide your feedback:
- Email: [email protected]
- Mail: Blackwall Road and Memorial Avenue intersection upgrades
Locked Bag 2030
Newcastle NSW 2300
Have your say by 6 March 2020.