Broken Hill intersection improvements
What's this about?
The safety improvements off Barrier Highway and Silver City Highway will be made at the intersection of Argent, Iodide and Crystal streets.
The project will:
- improve traffic flow by widening the intersection, particularly to facilitate heavy vehicles
- improve safety for all road users
- reduce congestion.
Community drop-in sessions
View the concept designs and speak with the project team at these following locations in Broken Hill:
- Tuesday, 16 April 2019: 3pm to 7pm, Coles Broken Hill, on the corner of South Road and Galena Street
- Wednesday, 17 April 2019: 10am to 2pm, Broken Hill Town Square, 325 Argent Street
- Thursday, 2 May 2019: 3pm to 7pm, Westside Plaza, Galena Street.
Have your say
There are two ways you can provide feedback:
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 1800 167 499
Have your say by 10 May 2019.