Camp Street Bridge, Forbes
What's this about?
The NSW Government is planning to replace Camp Street Bridge over Lake Forbes to improve safety for road users and help reduce future maintenance costs.
A Review of Environmental Factors (REF) has been prepared to assess the potential impacts of the proposal and actions to reduce them. The REF found that the proposal would not significantly affect the environment or the community with the application of identified mitigation measures.
Have your say
Roads and Maritime Services is inviting community comment on the REF by Friday 27 July 2018.
The REF will be on display from Wednesday 27 June to Friday 27 July and can be viewed at the following locations:
- online at rms.work/forbesbridge
- Forbes Shire Council, 2 Court Street Forbes NSW
- Forbes Library, 2 Victoria Lane Forbes NSW
We will be holding information sessions for the community to view the REF and ask questions of the project team:
- Saturday 30 June, 9am-12pm – Outside Bernardi’s Supermarket
- Friday 6 July, 10am-2pm - Rankin Street Forbes (next to Target)
There are two ways to have your say:
Roads and Maritime Services
PO Box 34
Forbes NSW 2871
- Email: [email protected]