Certificates of title
What's this about?
eConveyancing is a critical part of the NSW Government’s commitment to leading digital innovation.
Transitioning to the eConveyancing system involves shifting away from paper certificates of title. The Office of the Registrar General has published a discussion paper seeking feedback on a range of issues relevant to certificates of title which remain to be addressed.
The discussion paper:
- outlines the current status of certificates of title in NSW
- reviews the legislative environment relating to certificates of title in NSW and in comparable states
- discusses proposals for replacing paper certificates of title with an electronic alternative
- raises questions for discussion.
Have your say
There are two ways you can provide your feedback:
- Email: [email protected]
- Mail: Certificates of title: the next evolution
Office of the Registrar General
2-24 Rawson Place
Sydney NSW 2000
Have your say by 28 February 2019.