Community Engagement for Crown land
Crown land management
What's this about?
A community engagement strategy is being developed that will bring principles of openness and transparency to decisions about Crown land that is used and enjoyed by the community.
The new Crown Land Management Act 2016 (the Act) recognises the importance of involving the community in decisions that affect their use and enjoyment of Crown land.
The strategy will support this by setting out engagement requirements for certain dealings and activities under the Act.
More information is available on the Crown Land & Water website.
You can also attend a community drop-in session at the following locations:
- Dubbo – Tuesday 31 October
- Ballina – Wednesday 1 November
- Wagga Wagga – Thursday 2 November
- Newcastle – Monday 6 November
- Sydney – Thursday 9 November.
Have your say
- Online: consultation website
- Email: [email protected]
- In person: hand in a submission form at a community drop-in session
- Mail: Draft Community Engagement Strategy submissions
PO Box 2185
Dangar NSW 2309
Have your say by 26 November 2017.