Community Gaming Regulation
What's this about?
The proposed regulation includes:
- permitted gaming activities and key requirements
- when an authority is required for a gaming activity
- authority and conduct requirements, duration and costs of authorities
- general requirements for gaming activities
- advertising restrictions and audit requirements
- when penalty notices may be imposed.
The proposed regulation retains many of the existing requirements for the conduct of gaming activities. It also modernises the legislation to introduce a more streamlined and principles-based approach to community gaming.
Have your say
There are three ways you can provide your feedback:
- Online: consultation website
- Email: [email protected]
- Mail: Community Gaming Regulations consultation
Better Regulation Division, Regulatory Policy
Department of Customer Service
2-24 Rawson Place
Sydney NSW 2001
Have your say by 7 February 2020.