Consultant reports on contaminated land
What's this about?
The consultation will ensure that reports prepared by consultants on contaminated land contain the right information.
The EPA has released the paper, Consultants reporting on contaminated land: Contaminated Land Guidelines, for feedback.
- describe the stages of reporting on the management of contaminated land and the objective of the reports for each stage
- provide checklists of reporting requirements for consultants to use when reporting on contaminated sites.
The EPA invites feedback on the draft guidelines to ensure they:
- adequately achieve its purpose
- contain up-to-date and relevant information
- are useful and user-friendly.
Have your say
Have your say online by 8 October 2019.