CTP insurance – point to point industry
What's this about?
The point to point industry refers to passenger services that are carried out in accordance with the Point to Point Transport (Taxis and Hire Vehicles) Act 2016.
The Point to Point Horizon Scanning Issues Paper explores three issues that will be considered in the development of future CTP insurance arrangements for the point to point industry. The current transitional arrangements are set to expire in December 2020.
The issues explored are the:
- design principles to guide development
- key challenges facing the industry
- possible risk rating factors.
The industry and public are invited to give feedback on these issues.
Have your say
There are three ways you can submit your feedback:
- Online: consultation website
- Email: [email protected]
- Mail: CTP insurance arrangements for the point to point industry consultation
Manager, Scheme Policy
2-24 Rawson Place
Sydney NSW 2001
Have your say by 21 December 2018.