Disability resident rights

Topic: Family & Community Services

Family and Community Services is seeking feedback on improving resident protections for people with disability living in supported group accommodation.

Suburban home

What's this about?

The NSW Government wants to make sure people with disability living in supported group accommodation have similar rights and protections as private rental tenants and boarding house residents and for these rights to be guaranteed by statute.

Find out more about the proposed increase to the rights and protections on the consultation website.

Have your say

There are three ways you can give your feedback:

  • Online: complete the online survey
  • Email: [email protected]
  • Mail: Family and Community Services
    Attention: Resident Rights Consultation
    Level 13 4-6 Bligh Street
    Sydney NSW 2000

Have your say by 2 March 2018.

More Information

Topic: Family & Community Services