Draft Information Access resources
What's this about?
The consultation seeks feedback on two draft resources.
Informal release of information draft
- What is meant by ‘informal release’
- When agencies should consider releasing information informally
- What might be considered ‘reasonable conditions’ for informal release of information
- Whether informal releases should be recorded
- How to more efficiently release information.
Frequently asked questions for citizens: Informal release of information draft
- Addresses issues or questions members of the public may have about asking an agency to informally release information.
Have your say
There are three ways you can submit your feedback:
Have your say by 22 March 2018.