Draft Plumbing & Drainage Regulation
Topic: Regulation Tagged in Infrastructure
What's this about?
A draft Plumbing and Drainage Regulation 2017 has been prepared to support the operation of the Plumbing and Drainage Act 2011.
The draft Regulation includes:
- changes to the plumbing regulator’s fee structure for inspections of plumbing and drainage work
- removing the requirement that a notice of work must be given to the plumbing regulator two days before work not involving an alternative solution commences
- reducing the maximum penalty payable for certain penalty notice offences
- other minor changes to update requirements.
Have your say
There are two ways to have your say:
- Email: [email protected]
- Mail: Plumbing and Drainage Regulation 2017
Better Regulation Policy
NSW Department of Finance, Services and Innovation
2-24 Rawson Place
Sydney NSW 2000
Have your say by 5pm on 7 July 2017.