Fisheries Management (General) Reg 2010
What's this about?
Proposed amendments to the Fisheries Management (General) Regulation 2010 will address basic requirements to keep the regulation modern and up to date.
The proposed Fisheries Management (General) Regulation 2019:
- updates references to repealed legislation
- updates fish names to comply with the Australian Fish Names Standard
- modernises the legislation
- removes unnecessary clauses
- includes other miscellaneous amendments.
Have your say
There are two ways to have your say:
Have your say by 5pm on 9 July, 2019.