Greater Sydney draft District Plans
What's this about?
The draft District Plans set out the opportunities, priorities and actions and provide the means by which the Greater Sydney Region Plan, A Plan for Growing Sydney can be put into action at a local level.
The draft District Plans:
- aim for well coordinated, integrated and effective planning for land use, transport and infrastructure
- show how Greater Sydney will be transformed into three productive, liveable and sustainable cities (i.e. the Eastern City, the Central City, and the Western City)
- address the most pressing challenges in Greater Sydney.
Have your say
Download the plan for:
- Central District (includes Bayside, Burwood, Canada Bay, Inner West, Randwick, Strathfield, the City of Sydney, Waverley and Woollahra)
- North District (includes the local government areas of Hornsby, Hunters Hill, Ku-ring-gai, Lane Cove, Northern Beaches, Mosman, North Sydney, Ryde and Willoughby)
- West Central District (includes the local government areas of Blacktown; Cumberland and parts of the former Auburn, Parramatta and Holroyd; Parramatta and parts of the former Parramatta, The Hills, Auburn, Holroyd and Hornsby; and The Hills)
- West District (includes the Blue Mountains, Penrith and Hawkesbury local government areas)
- South West District (includes Camden, Campbelltown, Fairfield, Liverpool and Wollondilly)
- South District (includes Canterbury-Bankstown, Georges River and Sutherland).
There are three ways to have your say:
- Email [email protected]
- Post to Greater Sydney Commission Draft Central District Plan, PO Box 257, Parramatta NSW 2124
Have your say by 31 March 2017.