Hawkesbury River Station upgrade
What's this about?
The upgrade at Hawkesbury River Station is being delivered as part of the Transport Access Program. The program is a NSW Government initiative to provide a better experience for public transport customers by delivering accessible, modern, secure and integrated transport infrastructure across the state.
The upgrade will aim to provide a station precinct that is accessible to people with a disability, limited mobility, parents with prams and customers with luggage.
The key benefits of the upgrade include:
- two new lifts to provide access to the station platform
- a new accessible parking space and kiss and ride space in the Dangar Road car park
- a new accessible pathway and pedestrian crossing to the Dangar Road car park
- a new family accessible toilet and unisex ambulant toilet
- improvements to CCTV and lighting to increase safety and security.
Review of Environmental Factors
The Review of Environmental Factors (REF) is on public display until Monday, 22 July 2019 at the follow locations:
- Hornsby Shire Council, 296 Peats Ferry Road, Hornsby
- Berowra Library Community Centre, The Gully Road, Berowra
- Transport for NSW Office, Level 5, Tower A Zenith Centre, 821 Pacific Highway, Chatswood
Have your say
There are three ways you can submit your feedback:
- Email: [email protected]
- Online: consultation website virtual reality tool
- Mail: Transport Access Program – Hawkesbury River
- Associate Director Environmental Impact Assessment
Transport for NSW
Locked Bag 6501
St Leonards NSW 2065
Your feedback will help Transport for NSW understand what is important to customers and the community.
Have your say by 22 July 2019.