Barangaroo public domain improvements
What's this about?
The department is asking for feedback on proposed developments to the following areas of Barangaroo:
- Watermans Cove at Sydney Harbour – including an array of public seating and a boardwalk featuring steps down to the water.
- Watermans Quay – increasing the width of the current temporary street and including generous tree-lined footpaths and pedestrian crossings.
- Hickson Park – one hectare of public parkland with free WiFi, eating and meeting spaces, park furniture, and bike parking.
- Wulugul Walk – an extension of the existing boardwalk which hugs Sydney Harbour along the length of Barangaroo.
- Barangaroo Avenue – an extension of the existing street to create a slow pedestrian friendly street.
Have your say
There are two ways to submit your feedback:
- Online: using the consultation website
- Mail: Director Key Site Assessments
Department of Planning and Environment
GPO Box 39
Have your say by 19 June 2017.