Management of Bouddi National Park
What's this about?
Bouddi National Park is significant because of its natural and cultural values. The park lies within the traditional Country of the Guringai and Darkinjung people. More than 70 Aboriginal sites containing more than 200 objects have been recorded in the park and nearby areas.
The draft plan includes information on important park values and provides directions for future management. It will replace the existing plan which was adopted in 1985 and will include new areas gazetted as part of the park since the last plan.
The new draft plan will look at:
- management of access and use by mountain bikes
- management and protection of Aboriginal values and sites in consultation with the Aboriginal community
- assessment and management of shared heritage values
- supporting volunteers who contribute significantly to the management of the park
- use and enjoyment of park facilities and the iconic coastal walk.
Have your say
There are three ways you can submit your feedback:
- Email: [email protected]
- Online: consultation website
- Mail: Manager Planning Evaluation and Assessment
PO Box 95
Parramatta NSW 2124
Have your say by 30 September 2019.