Mittagong Station upgrade
What's this about?
Planning is currently underway to improve accessibility at Mittagong Station.
Key features of the upgrade include:
- two new lifts
- new ambulant toilets and a family accessible toilet
- upgrades to accessible car spaces
- upgrades to station pathways and platforms
- improvements to CCTV, wayfinding and lighting.
The Review of Environmental Factors is on public display until Monday 22 July 2019 at the following locations:
- Southern Highlands Welcome Centre, 62-70 Main Street, Mittagong
- Mittagong Public Library, 6 Queen Street, Mittagong
- Transport for NSW Office, Level 5, Tower A, Zenith Centre, 821 Pacific Highway, Chatswood 2067.
Community information sessions
The project team will be at Mittagong Markets on Saturday, 29 June 2019 between 8am to 12pm to answer your questions about the project.
If you are unable to attend and would like to talk with the team call the Project Infoline on 1800 684 490 or email [email protected]
Have your say
There are three ways you can provide your feedback:
- Email: [email protected]
- Online: consultation website virtual reality tool
- Mail: Transport Access Program – Mittagong
Associate Director, Enviromental Impact Assessment
Transport for NSW
Locked Bag 6501
St Leonards NSW 2065
Have your say by 26 July 2019.