Mortdale Maintenance Facility
What's this about?
The NSW government has ordered 24 new eight-car suburban trains meaning more reliable and comfortable commuter services will begin rolling onto the tracks from late 2018. Subject to planning approval, a portion of the existing Mortdale Maintenance Facility will be used to service and maintain the new trains.
The Review of Environmental Factors can be viewed at the following locations during regular business hours or on the Transport for NSW website.
- Oatley Public Library, 26 Letitia Street, Oatley
- Hurstville City Library, Corner Queens Road and Dora Street, Hurstville
- Oatley Senior Citizens Centre, 2A Oatley Road, Oatley
- Georges River Council, 24 Macmahon Street, Hurstville
- Transport for NSW Level 5, Tower A, Zenith Centre, 821 Pacific Highway, Chatswood.
Have your say
All submissions must be in writing and sent to:
Sydney Growth Trains
Principal Environmental Manager
Transport for NSW
Locked Bag 6051
St Leonards NSW 2065
Have your say by 5pm on 10 July 2017.