National Parks and Wildlife Regulation
What's this about?
The regulation sets out provisions to support achieving the objectives of the National Parks and Wildlife Act 1974.
The regulation details how activities are managed in national parks to ensure conservation values are protected and people can enjoy visiting parks in a safe and sustainable way.
- rules for the entry of vehicles and animals to national parks
- preventing littering and damage
- lighting of fires
- protection of vegetation.
Once finalised, the new regulation will replace the existing National Parks and Wildlife Regulation 2009.
Have your say
There are two ways you can provide your feedback:
- Online: consultation website
- Mail: National Parks and Wildlife Regulation Review
Parks Policy Team, Strategy & Coordination Branch
NSW National Parks & Wildlife Service
PO Box 1967
Hurstville BC NSW 1481
Have your say by 19 July 2019.