New Intercity Fleet - Eveleigh Facility
What's this about?
The NSW Government is delivering a New Intercity Fleet to replace the trains carrying customers from Sydney to the Central Coast, Newcastle, Blue Mountains and the South Coast.
Modifications are proposed within the existing maintenance and stabling facility at Eveleigh to accommodate the new trains.
Have your say on the proposed changes at Eveleigh which include:
- track and siding extensions
- supporting infrastructure including extension of overhead wiring, signals, walkways, fencing and lighting to support the above
- testing and stabling the new fleet
- maintenance such as minor repairs and cleaning.
Have your say
There are two ways to have your say:
- Email: [email protected]
- Post: New Intercity Fleet – Eveleigh Facility Project
Director – Planning and Environment
Transport for NSW
Locked Bag 6501
St Leonards NSW 2065
Please provide your feedback by 5pm Thursday 5 April 2017.