What's this about?
NorthConnex is a nine-kilometre twin tunnel that will link the M1 Pacific Motorway at Wahroonga to the Hills M2 Motorway at West Pennant Hills, removing approximately 5000 trucks off Pennant Hills Road each day.
Stage Two of the Urban Design and Landscape Plan includes artist impressions for buildings such as the ventilation outlets, motorway operations complex and service buildings, as well as tunnels and tolling structures.
Plans can be viewed at the following locations:
- Hills Shire Council, 3 Columbia Court, Baulkham Hills
- Hill Library, corner of Castle and Pennant streets, Castle Hill
- Baulkham Hills Library, Railway Street, Baulkham Hills
- Hornsby Shire Council, 296 Pacific Highway, Hornsby
- Ku-ring-gai Council, 818 Pacific Highway, Gordon
- Parramatta City Library, 1-3 Fitzwilliam Street, Parramatta
- Turramurra Library, 5 Ray Street, Turramurra
- Pennant Hills Library, corner of Ramsay Road and Yarrara Road, Pennant Hills
- Epping Library, Chambers Court, Epping
- Hornsby Central Library, 28-44 George Street, Hornsby
- Roads and Maritime Services, Level 1, 22-40 Ennis Rd, Milsons Point
- NorthConnex Community Information Centre, 118 Yarrara Road, Pennant Hills, open 9am to 1pm, Monday to Wednesday.
Have your say
There are three ways to provide your feedback:
- Phone: 1800 997 057
- Email: [email protected]
- Mail: NorthConnex UDLP
Locked Bag 1001
West Pennant Hills NSW 2125
Have your say by 30 September 2017.