NSW Sexual Assault Strategy
What's this about?
The NSW Sexual Assault Strategy will focus on:
- education about sexual assault and sexual violence
- supporting adults and children who have experienced sexual assault and sexual violence
- holding perpetrators of sexual assault and sexual violence to account
- responding to children and young people (10-17 years) who have engaged in harmful sexual behaviour towards others
- improving the system as a whole.
The strategy will be released in November 2017.
Distressing content warning: Some of the words and concepts in this consultation may be distressing to think about. If you, or someone you know is feeling distressed, please contact:
Have your say
There are two ways you can submit your feedback:
Have your say by midnight 8 August 2017.