NSW Small Business Strategy 2020
What's this about?
The NSW Small Business Strategy 2020 Discussion Paper (PDF, 2.33MB) outlines five themes on issues that affect the small business community including:
- a strong economy for small business to thrive in
- making it easier to contract with government
- making it easier to do business
- building small business capability
- building resilient, connected and prepared small businesses.
Within the Discussion Paper, NSW Treasury is also seeking feedback on the review of the Small Business Commissioner Act 2013 which establishes the objectives, functions and powers of the NSW Small Business Commissioner.
Have your say
To submit your feedback you can either upload or complete your submission on the consultation website.
Have your say by Wednesday 4 March 2020.
Unless a specific request is made for confidentiality, submissions will be made available to the public. We may choose not to publish a submission – for example, if it contains confidential or commercially sensitive information. Any claims for confidentiality should be clearly marked on the front of the submission.