Place Management NSW Regulation 2017
What's this about?
The object of the Place Management NSW Regulation 2017 is to remake, with some amendments, the Sydney Harbour Foreshore Authority Regulation 2011, which is repealed on 1 September 2017 by section 10 (2) of the Subordinate Legislation Act 1989.
Some of the matters this regulation deals with include:
- the protection of natural features in the public areas of the foreshore area managed by Place Management NSW (formerly the Sydney Harbour Foreshore Authority)
- prohibitions on the disposal of waste
- the protection of artificial structures
- prohibitions on commercial activities and fundraising
- new offences relating to the conduct of personal training sessions and the use of exercise equipment
- restrictions on conducting or participating in public gatherings.
A Regulatory Impact Statement (RIS) was created prior to making the regulation.
Have your say
Email your feedback on the proposed Place Management NSW regulation to [email protected].