Preliminary Masterplan for Meadowbank
What’s this about?
The Greater Sydney Commission has prepared a preliminary Masterplan for the Meadowbank Education and Employment Precinct with ideas for an integrated, accessible and liveable Precinct.
The preliminary Masterplan identifies potential ways to create a highly connected Precinct that complements Meadowbank’s heritage and environment. It identifies:
- open spaces within the Precinct
- opportunities to locate industry and business in and around the Precinct
- links to industry and local employment
- potential infrastructure to support the Precinct over the long term, including public and active transport options
- ways to revitalise surrounding sites and grow productivity.
Your feedback will help to inform the final Masterplan. The final Masterplan will be published in May 2020.
Have your say
Have your say via the consultation website by 20 November 2019.
Or have your say in person on:
- Wednesday 6 November 2019 from 5:30pm to 7:30pm at TAFE NSW Meadowbank Campus, Building P, lower ground level function room (next to cafeteria)
- Saturday 16 November 2019 from 3pm to 5pm at TAFE NSW Meadowbank Campus, Building P, lower ground level function room (next to cafeteria).
The Department of Planning, Industry and Environment is also inviting formal submissions on State Significant Development Applications (SSDA) for the Meadowbank Education and Employment Precinct Schools Project and the Multi-Trades and Digital Technology Hub at Meadowbank TAFE by 20 November 2019. The preliminary Masterplan is not part of the SSDAs.
Separate submissions will need to be lodged in relation to each SSDA and consultation process you wish to comment on.