Small Business Commissioner Act 2013
What's this about?
The Small Business Commissioner Act 2013 describes the appointment, powers and scope of the role of NSW Small Business Commissioner.
Feedback on the following questions is recommended but not essential:
- Does the Act provide the Small Business Commissioner with the powers to advocate for and support small businesses across NSW? If not, what changes are required?
- Does the Act support the Small Business Commissioner in achieving their role?
- Is the current offence and penalty in section 18 of the Act (‘Compulsory attendance at mediation and production of documents’) effective?
- Are amendments, alternative or additional offences and penalties required?
Feedback may be published unless otherwise requested.
Have your say
There are two ways you can submit your feedback:
- Email: [email protected]
- Mail: Office of the Small Business Commissioner
Level 48, MLC Centre
Sydney NSW 2000
Have your say by 18 January 2019.