TAFE NSW Meadowbank
What’s this about?
The growing community in the Meadowbank area is set to receive brand new, purpose-built education facilities by 2022. TAFE NSW Meadowbank will be transformed into a technology-focused campus within the Meadowbank Education and Employment Precinct.
The new and upgraded facilities will:
- cater for the needs of students at all stages of their lives
- address the changing nature of the workforce by offering practical training experiences that support employability
- include modern, flexible and future-proofed learning spaces
- provide increased opportunities for industry partnerships and collaboration onsite
- improve student experience and amenity.
The transformed TAFE NSW Meadowbank will feature:
- a new Multi-Trades and Digital Technology Hub, to provide a unique industry innovation and collaboration space, transforming training delivery to be more digitally interactive and industry-focussed
- improved campus access to the railway station.
Have your say
Have your say about the TAFE Meadowbank State Significant Development Application (SSDA) via the consultation website by 20 November 2019.
Or have your say in person on:
- Wednesday 6 November 2019 from 5:30pm to 7:30pm at TAFE NSW Meadowbank Campus, Building P, lower ground level function room (next to cafeteria)
- Saturday 16 November 2019 from 3pm to 5pm at TAFE NSW Meadowbank Campus, Building P, lower ground level function room (next to cafeteria).
Consultation is also occurring on an SSDA for the Meadowbank Education and Employment Precinct Schools Project and a preliminary Masterplan for the Meadowbank Education and Employment Precinct. The preliminary Masterplan is not part of the SSDAs.
Separate submissions will need to be lodged in relation to each SSDA and consultation process you wish to comment on.