Tallawong Station Precinct South
What's this about?
The Department of Planning and Environment is seeking feedback on the State Significant Development Application for Tallawong Station Precinct South.
Landcom seeks concept approval for a mixed-use precinct located at Rouse Hill, which includes:
- maximum building envelopes for up to 16 buildings, including building heights up to eight storeys, street-walls and setbacks
- allocation of approximately 85,000m² residential and 9000m² non-residential gross floor area
- an indicative residential yield of 1100 dwellings, including affordable housing
- road layouts, landscape concept for public and private domain, including a 2900m² central park
- allocation of car parking and bicycle parking
Note: The application is for concept approval only and not for construction works.
Have your say
There are two ways to provide your feedback:
- Online: consultation website
- Mail: Director, Key Sites Assessments, Department of Planning and Environment
GPO Box 39
Sydney NSW 2001
Have your say by 9 August 2018.