Taxi licence review 2020-21
What's this about?
TfNSW must determine the number of taxi licences to be issued in NSW for public tender in the 2020-21 financial year by 31 March 2020.
This is a requirement of the Point to Point Transport (Taxi and Hire Vehicles) Act 2016.
TfNSW is required by the Act to consider the following:
- likely passenger demand and latent demand for taxi services
- the performance of existing taxi services
- the demand for new taxi licences
- the viability and sustainability of the taxi industry
- any matters TfNSW considers relevant, having regard to the objective of ensuring improved taxi services.
Have Your Say
Have your say by Tuesday 25 February 2020.