Disability Inclusion Action Plan 2017-21
What's this about?
The Disability Inclusion Action Plan 2017-2021 is part of Transport for NSW’s strategy to ensure that the needs of the customer are placed at the centre of planning and decision-making for the transport system.
People with disability can face barriers when accessing transport services. The Disability Inclusion Action Plan is our five-year plan for reducing and eliminating those barriers and helping ensure everyone in NSW can participate fully in our community.
The strategic objectives of the Disability Inclusion Action Plan are as follows:
- deliver barrier-free end to end journeys for all customers
- build accessibility into our business processes and systems
- provide accessible planning and cutting-edge assistive technology
- ensure people with disability influence the future of transport in NSW
- become an employer of choice for people with disability.
Have your say
Email your feedback to: [email protected]
Have your say by 30 September 2017.