Toorale Draft Plan of Management
Draft Plan of Management
What's this about?
Parks and reserves established under the NSW National Parks and Wildlife Act 1974 are required to have a plan of management.
The exhibition of the draft plan provides members of the community with the opportunity to have a say in the future management directions for the national park and state conservation area.
This plan of management will replace the statement of management intent which was approved 1 June 2014.
The plans will be on exhibition at the following locations:
- National Parks and Wildlife Service (NPWS) Bourke Office
- Bourke Public Library
- Bourke Tourist Information Centre
- Cobar Visitor Information Centre
- Tilpa Hotel
- Shindys Inn
- Office of Environment and Heritage Customer Centre.
Have your say
There are two ways you can provide your feedback:
- Email: [email protected]
- Online: consultation website
- Mail: Manager Planning Evaluation and Assessment
PO Box 95
Parramatta NSW 2124
Have your say by 7 May 2018.