Tow truck industry regulation
Topic: Policy Tagged in Driving on NSW Roads
What's this about?
The proposed regulation seeks to:
- protect consumers by ensuring industry complies with the requirement to provide relevant information to motorists
- reduce red tape for workers, for example by removing unnecessary automatic licence cancellation
- update penalties for consistency and in line with the nature of the offence, which is fairer for both the consumer and the industry.
Have your say
There are three ways you can submit your feedback:
- Email: [email protected]
- Online: consultation website
Tow Truck Industry Regulation
Regulatory Policy, Better Regulation Division
NSW Department of Customer Service
2-24 Rawson Place
HAYMARKET NSW 2000
Have your say by Thursday, 29 August 2019.
- Email: Better Regulation Division, NSW Department of Customer Service
- Phone: 13 32 20
- Agency Website
- Consultation Website