Victoria Street Station Upgrade
What's this about?
The proposed improvements to Victoria Street Station include:
- three new lifts
- new canopies for weather protection
- refurbishment of the heritage platform building
- improvements to the interchange areas
- new bicycle facilities
- new wayfinding signage
- upgrades to lighting and CCTV surveillance.
Subject to planning approval, construction is expected to commence in mid-2017 and take up to 18 months to complete.
Have your say
Drop in to Victoria street Station on Thursday, 30 March, between 3pm and 7pm, to meet representatives from the TfNSW project team.
They'll answer any questions you may have about the project.
There are two ways to submit your feedback:
- Email: [email protected]
- Mail: Transport Access Program – Victoria Street Station Upgrade
Director - Planning and Environment
Transport for NSW
Locked Bag 6501
St Leonards NSW 2065
Have your say by 5pm on Friday 7 April 2017.