Reporting and closures: 2016 grant recipients
1. Progress reporting
A progress report will be added to your SmartyGrants online account for completion. You will need to complete this report by the due date and provide evidence of works that have been completed to date.
|Progress report number||Date issued||Date due to be submitted|
|1||Thursday 31 August 2017||Friday 15 September 2017|
2. Completion & Acquittal form
CBP 2016 projects are required to be completed before 31 March 2018. You will need to log on to your SmartyGrants account and fill in the Completion & Acquittal form and attach it with evidence of completion.
3. How to use SmartyGrants
- Log on to SmartyGrants. Contact the CBP team if you are having problems accessing your online SmartyGrants account.
- Select My Submissions to access your Progress Reports or Completion & Acquittal forms.
- Complete the required form, ensuring you upload all the required attachments or supporting documents.
- Once completed and all documents are attached, click the Review and Submit button to officially lodge your report.
- You will receive an automatic email message confirming your submission.
- CBP will contact you by email if further information is required and/or confirm closure of your project.
If your project requires any variation or has remaining funds, please email the Community Building Partnerships team.