How and when can I apply?
Applications will be open for six weeks from 2 April to 15 May 2019. When applications go live, you’ll be able to access the application form on this page.
Before submitting your project idea, you must have confirmed support from a project sponsor. The application process involves two steps:
Step 1: Submit your proposed project (individual)
You’ll need to provide:
- your contact details and NSW residential address
- a project description that will appear on the web page for the public vote
- a project photo that will appear on the web page for the public vote
- your project sponsor organisation details, including the primary contact person’s details.
Getting this information together will be easiest if you work with the sponsor organisation at this time.
Step 2: The project sponsor completes the submission (group/agency)
The project sponsor will need to provide:
- confirmation of their support
- confirmation of the applicant's eligibility to apply
- project plan, milestones, costs and risk management
- quotes or other documents used to cost and support the project
- landowners consent if applicable
- details of project sponsors public liability insurance (minimum $5 million)
- evidence of their organisation’s ability to manage the project delivery
- evidence that the primary contact has the financial delegation to enter into a funding agreement.
Both steps must be submitted before applications close at 2pm on 15 May 2019 for the project to be eligible.
All project submissions will be reviewed and assessed for eligibility between 15 May and 15 July 2019.