What type of projects are there?
People have submitted great ideas to benefit local communities.
Example projects include playgrounds, shared paths, accessible ramps and community mobility services, public gardens, upgrades to local sporting facilities, public artworks and festivals, programs for at-risk youth and healthy lifestyle initiatives.
This is your chance to help decide which projects get funding in your area. You’ll be voting for projects that:
- requested funding between $20,000 and $200,000
- are supported by an eligible project sponsor
- are open, accessible and available to the wider community
- are able to be completed within 12 months
- have any other required funding sources already allocated, if additional funding is required
- are within a NSW electorate.
Eligible projects align with one or more of the six program categories
Makes everyday life more inclusive to all community members by increasing accessibility and mobility.
Adds to the cultural and artistic life of the community by increasing opportunities for residents to participate in arts and cultural activities.
Supports the community’s physical and mental wellbeing, by enabling healthy and active lifestyles.
Improves local amenity and environment.
Fosters stronger community bonds, encourages social engagement and participation in public programs.
Promotes a safe and secure community where people can participate and enjoy the benefits of community life.
Download the program guidelines [PDF, 2.5MB]