Lemon myrtle steamed fish
- 4 small firm white fish fillets
- 16 tbsp lemon myrtle spice
- 4 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 4 spring onions chopped
- 4 tbsp lime juice (about 1 lime)
- 1 lime, cut into 8 wedges
1. Line a steamer with paper bark, banana leaves or a circle of baking paper. Arrange the fish fillets in the base of the steamer and top with lemon myrtle spice and chopped garlic. Cover with a lid and steam for 5–6 minutes.
2. Remove the lid carefully and sprinkle with spring onion and lime juice.
3. Cover and steam for a further 20 minutes. Serve with wedges of lime and steamed rice.
This recipe serves 4.