Super easy tomato pasta sauce
- ⅓ cup (80ml) Gibson's Grove extra virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
- 2 x 400g can of chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp castor sugar
- 1 cup (150g) Gibson's Grove mixed olives
- 2 tbsp finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 400g spaghetti, cooked according to packet instructions
- Torn basil leaves, to serve
1. Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until fragrant.
2. Add chilli, tomato and sugar, stirring until sugar dissolves. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook for 20 minutes or until thickened. Remove from heat.
3. Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, then stir in olives and parsley. Serve with spaghetti and basil leaves.
This recipe serves 4.