Resources for Regions
Resources for Regions demonstrates a commitment by the NSW Government to support mining-related communities through improvements to the local infrastructure they need to activate their economies such as road and rail infrastructure, water and sewerage systems and social infrastructure such as childcare centres.
Since 2012, Resources for Regions has delivered more than $268 million to over 50 projects in mining communities across NSW.
Assessment outcomes of Round Six are expected to be communicated soon.
- Resources for Regions program guidelines (PDF, 850 KB)
- Resources for Regions fact sheet (PDF, 175 KB)
- Resources for Regions frequently asked questions (FAQs) (PDF, 1 MB)
- Table of mining-related regional Local Government Areas (PDF, 119 KB)
- Index of Relative Socio-economic Advantage and Disadvantage (PDF, 598 KB)