Regional Investment Activation Program
The $145 million Regional Investment Activation Program supports investors who want to set up in regional New South Wales.
The Regional Investment Activation Program positions regional NSW as the location of choice for investors and activates the economic potential of priority precincts and key industries in the regions.
$145 million has been committed, aligned with the objectives of the Regional NSW Investment Attraction Strategy 2022-2027.
The program includes five initiatives aimed at driving private sector investment, supporting regional NSW businesses and delivering substantial benefits to regional communities
The $110 million Regional Investment Activation Fund will co-invest with eligible applicants on catalytic projects that will deliver significant economic, social and/or environmental benefits for a priority industry or location.
The objectives of the grant are to:
· Support the growth of existing industries and the establishment of new/emerging industries where regional NSW has a strong actual or potential competitive advantage
· Activate the economic potential of Special Activation Precincts, Regional Job Precincts, Renewable Energy Zones, hydrogen hubs and other priority locations through increased private sector investment
· Create new high value employment opportunities
· Support the shift towards value-added activities and participation in global value chains and supply chains
· Promote collaboration between businesses, education and research institutions and other parties through sharing of knowledge, resources and infrastructure.
· Investment attraction training to upskill up to 10 local councils
· Customised support for high-priority regions and locations
· Location-specific investment opportunity analysis
· High-quality promotional materials/toolkits
· Work with industry to enhance alignment between regional skills and supply
· Connecting businesses with customised talent attraction and bespoke workforce development solutions
· Increase the number of skilled workers in regional locations
· Compile relevant and accurate up-to-date information to support investor decision-making
· Pursue an evidence-based approach to identify market gaps and investment opportunities
· Provide personalised and tailored support to investors by developing relevant and specific resources and materials
· Accelerate growth in priority industries and facilitating investment into NSW Government supported precincts
· Raise the awareness of regional NSW’s global competitive advantage and high potential investment projects internationally and across Australia
If your business is looking to establish, expand or relocate to regional NSW, our dedicated team provides tailor-made investment facilitation and information services for domestic and international investors.
With access to a network of investment attraction specialists based in 17 offices across the state, our team is available to provide end-to-end support for businesses investment opportunities.
Let us know how we can help:
· Phone: 1300 679 673
· Email: email@example.com