Enhancing your soft skills
Soft skills typically refer to interpersonal qualities and abilities that can be applied in most workplaces. They generally relate to:
- adaptability and resilience
- teamwork and collaboration
- creativity and innovation
- critical thinking and problem solving
- communication and interpersonal skills
Soft skills can make a positive difference throughout your career as well as being transferable across most roles and industries.
While they can be difficult to demonstrate on your resume, many employers and recruiters may look to find out your understanding of soft skills in discussions or an interview.