Get mental health support

If the impact of losing your job is placing pressure on your family, finances or relationships, and causing you mental health concerns, consider talking to your doctor or trusted health professional.

Additionally, there is a wide range of support services you can reach out to for help.

For yourself

For your family

You can also get in touch with a social worker through Services Australia. This free and confidential service can help with:

  • short-term counselling
  • support information
  • referrals to other services