Get mental health support
Looking after your mental health is as important as looking after your physical wellbeing.
If you're experiencing housing or accommodation challenges and this is putting pressure on your income, family or relationships, there is a wide range of services you can reach out to.
- Beyond Blue - help with depression and anxiety: 1800 512 348
- NSW Mental Health Line - professional help, advice and referrals to local mental health services: 1800 011 511
- Relationships Australia - counselling services: 1300 364 277
- Mensline - telephone and online counselling services for men: 1300 789 978
- Kids Helpline - free, confidential phone and online counselling anytime for young people aged 5 to 25: 1800 551 800
- Head to Health - digital mental health resources from trusted providers