This notice supplements the privacy statements on the NSW Government and Service NSW websites. To access the Privacy notice at any time after you have logged in to the End of Life planner, follow the Privacy notice link at the bottom of all pages.
Supplementary privacy notice
This notice supplements the privacy statements presented to you on the website which directed you to this page, which was either the NSW Government website maintained by various Departments of the New South Wales Government or the Service NSW website maintained by Service NSW.
Read their privacy statements in full:
In this notice, we refer to each such Department and Service NSW as the NSW Agency.
This notice provides additional details about how the NSW Agency will collect your information (including personal information) and handle your information to assist with your end of life (EOL) planning and related activities.
Additional kinds of information may be collected by NSW Agency when you choose to use the EOL tools on this website, including:
- your residential address
- your date of birth
- information about the assets you own
- information about your personal circumstances and preferences
- your superannuation information
- your subscriptions and memberships
- your will location
- your health instructions
- your Attorney and Enduring Guardian names
- your death certificate details
- if you are an authorised person entitled to access a user’s digital records, your name, email address, phone number, date of birth, relationship to the relevant user and proof of identity documentation
If you do not provide certain information requested by the NSW Agency or provide incomplete or inaccurate information, the NSW Agency may not be able to contact you or provide EOL planning services or other related services.
For the purpose of providing EOL planning services and other related services, the NSW Agency may disclose personal information to:
- its employees and advisers who are relevant to the provision of the services
- NSW Department of Customer Service
- NSW Trustee & Guardian
- NSW Registry of Births Deaths & Marriages
- NSW Health
- other government agencies relevant to the provision of the services
- your executor
- your legal representative
- your Enduring Guardian
- your Enduring Power of Attorney
- your superannuation fund
- authorised persons entitled to access your digital records
- other third parties that perform services for the NSW Agency
The NSW Agency will ensure personal information, and any other information that you submit to the NSW Agency using the EOL tools on this website:
- are stored securely
- not kept longer than necessary
- disposed of appropriately