Going back to work or school

If you're thinking about returning to work or school as part of your recovery, you may want to talk to your employer or teachers about:

  • a possible start date
  • whether an awareness plan for other staff or students is needed
  • what support services might be available
  • any access restrictions if medical aids like crutches or a wheelchair are part of your recovery

Public transport assistance

Transport NSW offers a range of accessible travel services to help people use public transport with mobility aids. Find out more about: