Getting financial support
Services Australia offers information in your language if you want to access their financial support, including:
- translated information
- free interpreter and translation services
- services to support migrants and refugees
Having and raising children can mean extra costs and changes to your income and lifestyle. There is information and support services that can help you manage your money.
There are family assistance payments that can help with the living expenses associated with raising a family. There are also concession cards and rebates, depending on your personal circumstances.
If eligible, you may be able to get:
- a family assistance payment, such as the Parenting Payment
- help with the cost of early childhood education and care
- a concession or health care card to lower the costs of health care and medication
- help to lower the cost of living
- assistance with the cost of rent or access to more affordable housing