Getting parenting, emotional and legal support
There are many resources and support services available to help parents and carers cope with the practical and emotional challenges of parenting a young child.
- parenting support for information and support services for your child’s health and development, as well as support for parents
- mental health and emotional support for information and support services to help with mental wellbeing of parents and children, as well as with family relationships
- parenting programs and courses to help you gain practical skills and confidence
- additional support for non parent carers
- counselling, support services and referrals for those experiencing family or domestic violence
- legal support for family related legal issues