Mental health at work programs data collection privacy statement
Collection and privacy notice
- SafeWork NSW collects the information you provide in this form to determine your eligibility for the free programs, to improve the quality of our services, and to provide you with information about other programs we offer.
- We will also use your information to establish and maintain a secure database for use by the mental health project team for stakeholder related activities such as sending you our newsletters, contacting you about the work of the mental health team, providing you with an opportunity to work with us, and inviting you to participate in our programs.
- You are not required to provide SafeWork with the information requested in the form, however failure to provide this information may result in us not being able to fully consider your application to our programs.
- Your information may be provided to and accessed by a third-party for the management of the free programs. If you are eligible for any of the programs above the third party provider will be in touch with you to further progress this application and/or your businesses entitlement to other programs unless you have asked us not to.
- Your information may also be provided to a third party who conducts surveys or activities to evaluate the SafeWork NSW products and programs. You may opt out of any activities arising from this arrangement at any time.
- SafeWork will only provide your personal information to a third party if that third party has agreed to handle that information in accordance with the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998.