Training and coaching programs terms and conditions
Eligibility criteria, terms and conditions
To be eligible for the NSW Governments’ free mentally healthy workplace programs you must meet the following terms and conditions:
- You must own a business registered in NSW and have a current ABN at the time you apply for the NSW Government free mentally healthy workplaces programs.
- You are NOT eligible to apply if your business is registered in another state or territory or is a business that is an investment trust, managed fund or a strata title scheme.
- Your business must produce or sell goods or provide services in NSW.
- Your business must fall within the scope of specified eligibility for each of the free mentally healthy workplaces program you are interested in. Note each free program has their own eligibility requirements with regard to business size, industry type and region.
- When referring to business size in the free program sign up it refers to employees/workers, volunteers and contractors.